Fortitude Valley, Brisbane, QLD
Well appointed luxury apartments within walking distance to the James Street Cafe precinct and the $2.9 billion RNA redevelopment.
Why live or invest in Fortitude Valley?
- CBD fringe suburb in strong demand by young professional couples.
- Significant level of gentrification and urban renewal across Brisbane’s inner north.
- Government forecasts showing the resident population to double by 2031.
- Employment in Fortitude Valley predicted to grow by 13,500 jobs by 2031.
- Strong average rental return of 6.00%.
Why live or invest in this new development?
- Inspired design by the award winning architectural firm of Woods Bagot.
- Walk to the James Street Cafe precinct and the $2.9billion RNA redevelopment.
- Well appointed luxury apartments featuring high-end European appliances.
- Residents only rooftop pool, gymnasium and leisure deck.