Investors Rank Property Over Shares
With the gloomy outlook and weakening investor confidence in the volatile share market, a recent study has revealed that a majority of Australian investors now believe investment property and not shares is the better choice for their investment dollars. In this article, we look at how the volatility in the share market is unlikely to abate in the near future and why investors are valuing residential property above all other investment types.
Survey Shows Investors Rank Property Over Shares
The research organisation CoreData in its Investor Sentiment Research Report found that 73.5 per cent of the Australian investors surveyed expect residential property investment holdings to outperform share portfolios. This leaves only around a quarter (26.5 per cent) of investors who expect their share portfolios to perform better.